Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

6 weeks and 4 days, guys!!!!! Woo-hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahem*

Violet & I returned home safely from VA, and are re-adjusting slowly to Pacific Time. I keep wanting to fall asleep long before 9 PM, and she keeps wanting to wake up at 4 AM. Not good. Not good at all. Luckily, we don't have to go back to "work" until Wednesday. We're taking it easy this weekend, and haven't even finished the unpacking! :o  Instead, we've been doing some Retail Therapy......and I'm including a photo of the results of that Therapy Session.




                                            Our Beautiful New Pier 1 Desk. :)


In all truth, it was a good deal, and something Ben & I have been saving up for for a while. I buckled under this wekeend and went ahead and made the purchase because I realized I was needing a massage every month or couple weeks because of the horribly awkward position I had to get into to use the computer perched a-top our sewing machine. :( It gave me a headache just about every day. 

Anyway, we had a nice relaxing weekend shopping around, lolling around the house rearranging furniture to our heart's content. :)




No comments: