- I find my brain is so unreliable, I haven't been able to keep a thought in my head long enough to write it down on my blog! Hence, the lack of updates. :(Really, that is the actual reason for lack of updates, I promise you. I cannot tell you how many times I've thought to myself, I'll have to remember to write that on my blog. I've logged in several times this week to start writing, only to come up with a total Blonde Blank. It's like throwing a hook in the water, and drawing it out again and again........empty!
- I can only sleep on one side, because my blood veins do weird things to my lungs on my other side or back, so that I can't breathe. I lie there until my shoulder hurts so bad, I flip to the other side and sweat it out until I can't breathe, then back to the left.....
- I can only eat about 1/3 of a normal meal. I have to eat all day to stave off the hunger (and ensuing heartburn), and if I "cross the line", my belly is so stretched out it HURTS.
- My belly is so stretched out it HURTS!! I keep menthol lotions on it all day to keep the pain to a minimum.
- My back itches constantly from the skin being so stretched. I can't reach my back to scratch it. :(
- I thought of something else to put right here, but by the time I'd pressed "enter", I'd forgotten it. Really. I'm not making that up.
- I am in constant fear of missing some important appointment, because my brain is on vacation these days. I've already missed one ballet class for Violet for just plain old forgetting.
- Grace is a VIOLENT kicker. I've actually raised my voice at her already, and she's not even born yet! I said to her today, "Son of a GUN, child! Stop that!" and I lifted her little clawing fingers up off my poor, squished bladder. Ever had someone stick a finger into your bladder from the inside? NOT PLEASANT!
- Braxton Hicks ALL DAY.....EVERY day!
- My feet swell ALL DAY....EVERY day!
- I......am......soooo.........soooooooooo...............tired. ALL. THE. TIME.
- I have SEVEN MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
at 6:50 PM