Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just So You Know...

These Forsheys could use your prayers right now. This is Ben's last night with us, and the tears are flowing heavily all round. Violet has demonstrated her perception of the situation by *not napping* for three days straight. When Ben goes out of sight, she says, "Where's my Daddy? Is he gon-away for sree days? Far far away?" :(

Ben and I have both been sick with a stomach bug for days, and Ben even burned a fever last night of 101 degrees. The moving keeps dragging out, longer and longer.....no one could've guessed we had so much stuff. Then, our brilliant plan for ridding ourselves of extra stuff by having a yard sale was a total flop, since it poured rain all morning. Not one person showed up. We packed up all the yard sale stuff to try again next year. The trash people missed our garbage this week.....so we're having to load cans on our already full trailer to haul them repeatedly to the dump ourselves....of course, we have extra trash this week since we're moving.

Anyway.....those are just a few of the trials we're dealing with right now. Prayer is coveted.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

There is really nothing anyone can say that will help this...but I hope you know how much you are loved...by your family, your husband and most especially by your loving Savior who deeply understands the pain of separation from the One He loved most. We'll be praying for your peace and strength for the journey ahead -- physically, emotionally and spiritually. I wish I could truly help you carry your burden somehow (sometimes it would be so nice if we were truly self-sufficient:)), but we are promised to never face more than we can handle and we can rest on that promise and find our sufficiency in Christ. Love you ALL!!!

Hosanna said...

Right. There is not one single thing I can say to you right now that would make you feel any better, I'm afraid. I am praying for you, and you're in my thoughts bunches. I just wish I could BE there, just to give you a hug and lend a hand. :(

Edith said...

I really feel for you all. Consider it done (the praying I mean).
E