Friday, October 16, 2009

I Miss You, Love!

This piece was our first dance at our wedding. It's Peter Gabriel's, "The Book of Love."

How great a thing is the Love that God has created for a man to enjoy with his wife. Every year of our marriage that goes by is a bountiful harvest of oneness, comfort, tender friendship, and divine grace worked out between us. I look forward to year after year of learning my husband, learning to be Christ towards him, growing in grace and in oneness. I hope we grow old enough together to know the "things we're all too young to know." If not in this life, then in the next!

Praise God for His Love lavished on His children by giving us each other!

1 comment:

Hosanna said...

*wiping away a tear*
I love the old couples. So adorable.
The first parts of this song - the "reading" and the "singing" part always make me think of my Grandparents and my parents. I dunno why. I guess cause they always read to me; and Daddy always sang to us also.